Returns & Refunds
GAME operates a 30 day returns policy online
• Any product (excluding gift vouchers/gift cards/digital downloads*) may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that the seal remains unbroken.
• Faulty software, where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date or 12 months if preowned.
• Faulty hardware and accessories may be returned up to 12 months after the despatch date.
• Hardware or accessories may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.) before it can be accepted as a return.
• Orders for TVs, Projectors, Laptops, Cameras and Mobile Phones purchased through our website may be cancelled up to seven working days from the day after the day on which they are received.
• A valid proof of purchase is required for any return.
• If sending the item back via our online service please remember to obtain proof of postage from the Post office ( At not extra cost to yourself)
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Microsoft Digital Credit may be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date, providing that:
• You have valid proof of purchase and the receipt displaying the code; and
• The code has not been redeemed via Xbox Live
If you wish to return an item bought through GAME Marketplace, using a 3rd party seller, please follow this link for more information .
If you have purchased via a 3rd party seller please make sure you are following the correct returns procedure as this will speed up any replacement or refund of your purchase
Items bought in-store can be returned for FREE to any GAME store. They can’t be returned by post.
Items bought online can still be returned for FREE to your local GAME store – as long as they were bought from GAME, not a Marketplace seller. We are unable to accept Marketplace orders in-store.
All items being returned must have their original receipt or invoice, as well as the credit or debit card used to make the purchase. If bought as part of a bundle, all parts of the bundle must be returned.
If you have lost your receipt, a bank statement or Reward account history can be used as proof of purchase.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before preparation of dispatch has begun. Just log in to ‘My Account’, and follow the steps below.
Please note: once your order has been prepped for dispatch, it is not possible to cancel using this process, however, you can still return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange, as long as the seal remains unbroken – Click here for more details on our goodwill 30-day return policy.
You also have you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund under the Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charge)s Regulations. Click here for more details on how to exercise this right of cancellation.
If your order was made as a guest you will need to contact our Customer Service Team to cancel your order.
How do I return an item bought via GAME Marketplace?
Marketplace items cannot be returned to GAME stores or GAME.co.uk. To request a refund or exchange, you’ll need to contact the Marketplace seller you made your purchase from. Follow these steps to contact them: – Sign in to your account on GAME.CO.UK – Go to ‘My Orders’ – Select the specific order – Click ‘Contact…Read more
How do I return a faulty product?
If you think your item is faulty, please contact our Technical Support Team with your order number. Faulty items bought in-store can be returned to any GAME store. For your convenience, it doesn’t have to be the branch you originally made your purchase from. For more info on how to return an item in-store, please…Read more
Can I return items online?
If you are looking to return an item purchased from a Marketplace seller, you can find all the information required here. Items bought from GAME online can be returned as long as they are still in their sealed packaging. You’ll need to include your order number, reason for return, and whether you want a refund…Read more
Where is my refund?
Once we’ve processed your refund, you’ll receive a confirmation email. It can take up to 10 working days for the funds to show up in your account. In the case of gift card refunds, your eVoucher should appear in your inbox in around 72 hours. Reward account refunds also take around 72 hours to show in your balance.Read more
Can I return items in-store?
Items bought in-store can be returned for FREE to any GAME store. They can’t be returned by post. Items bought online can still be returned for FREE to your local GAME store – as long as they were bought from GAME, not a Marketplace seller. We are unable to accept Marketplace orders in-store. All items…Read more